Thursday, February 24, 2011

Couch to 5K Week 4 Redeaux: Running Woes

After a super awesome trip to New Orleans, I started up my running program again with a redeaux of Week 4. The week before I left I was sick so it ended up that I took two weeks off from exercising.  The time off was definitely noticeable when I started up with the first 3 minute jogging interval and then moved into the 5 minute interval.  I felt out of breath and pretty deflated by the time the first workout was completed.  Things didn't really improve much for workout 2 and 3 but I jogged along slowly to complete my intervals.

I finished the third workout on Sunday and haven't started Week 5 yet.  I feel frustrated and haven't been motivated enough to push myself to start Week 5.  Maybe a new workout outfit will help.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Grrlygeek said...

I'm always a fan of picking up new gear to help with the motivation :) I just restarted C25k this morning :)

Melinda D. said...

I'm really struggling with it but I hope a new outfit will cure my running blues. :-) I hope to get back on track soon!! And, yay for you starting this week :D

Post a Comment